Ghost Quest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, and Welcome!!

Go down

Hello, and Welcome!! Empty Hello, and Welcome!!

Post by NumberZero Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 am

Hello and welcome to the Ghost Quest community forums! I'm NumberZero (aka, Brian), a paranormal researcher and enthusiast. I'm also the admin and founder of Ghost Quest. Thank you all (crickets) for joining our community and checking out our page! As we complete our development cycle things will become more active around here, so stick around!!

If you haven't yet, check out the Ghost Quest webpage ( goo.gl/9Lcx32 ) for the soon-to-be largest paranormal resource on the web! Our Haunted Locations index is currently under development, which provides a list of known haunted places by state. Each item listed in the index will soon have it's own wiki-esque page with details such as history, location, investigations, and user submitted reviews and information like EVP's and photos - this will be an exciting resource where you can learn anything and everything about haunted locations listed by state.

Coming soon - hunting guides, paranormal encyclopedia, safety tips, and advice from the pros. If you have a suggestion for something you'd like to see us cover on our site, drop us an email at ghostquest.usa@gmail.com

I look forward to getting to know all of you personally!!

Happy hunting!
-Zero

PS - posts here are rated by other members, so be friendly and helpful and you will build a strong reputation here in the ghost hunting community! Our top-ranked members and investigators will also have the option to be featured on our webpage, so if you've ever dreamed of becoming a paranormal investigator, this is a great way to get some "street cred." Please be respectful - we encourage discussion and debate, as long as it's done in a respectful and professional manner.
NumberZero
NumberZero
Admin

Rating : 2943

http://ghostquest.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum